June 15, 2007

Panic... argh... arghhh.....

Currently trying my best to complete my assignment as fast as possible. Already 2.30am.. and i'm blogging. Don't think i will be sleeping today. And 2pm i have my statistic test and i haven flip the pages yet.

Doing my assignment in the R block common room. I can't do it alone in my hostel. I might end up being lazy and slack off. So, being the smart one that I am, i ended up following my friends to group study in R common room. I need people to talk around me, so that i won't feel tired. Haha.. Well, whose the best group of friends that will spend most of the time talking instead of studying...

William and Hansen!! Keep talking non stop beside me now!

Of coz there are two more friends, but those two are studying. OK. Break time's over. Assignment... Assignment... Test... MERDEKA!!!....