June 10, 2007

Welcome back

First of all, just welcoming back all my NS friends who ended their programme on 9 June . Time really flies. I still can remember the time when i first went NS, everything was new to me. Luckily, i went into the right group and met the right friends. And now we had all end our NS, cept for me, which ended early. LOL!. Well.. can't wait for the Pulau Ketam trip. Nyiek nyiek.

Anyways, i'm still getting frustrated with the connection in my room. I'm in a dilemma whether to pay rm33 for a better connection. Which i don't used much. But for the sake of blogging.

Didn't had much to do this week. Badminton was off due to the ACCA exams in the MPH. Just spend much of my time in pool with William and Hansen. Really needa improve my skills to ta pao their asses play better. Haha.

On Fri, was suppose to go for Osaka, but it was canceled. Anyways, my apologies to everyone involved especially to Hui Ping. Most LUCKY malang one. And Sat, went to Osaka with Wei Len still. I just can't stand anymore. Hadn't had sushi for 3 months already. After that, went to badminton session with him, Chen Peng and Young Seng.

I'm not sure why, but i have always been the kind of person that just takes a game as just a game. I won't mind if i lose or win, it's just a game anyways. But whenever it comes to do anything that has Wei Len in it, i tend to wanna kick his ass. LOL!

REMATCH for BADMINTON!! grr... 2-1

And my resolution for this year. Learn to read Chinese fonts! It's so important in Inti. Haha.. Isn't that rite, William?