August 19, 2007

Post Examination

Phew.. finally over, my finals. Didn't thought it would go by darn fast..haha. Damn exhausting this month. Well, good news. I can finally spend my time blogging now since i'm free and it's my semester break for two weeks. Let me have a moment to release ..

"GWAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

Ok.

Just after the last paper, rushed back home to attend a dancing event/party. It's a party organized by a dancing teacher and my mum was part of it with Ghee June's mom and all my other aunts and cousins and nieces. So, ma went and support them lo. Overall, was good, but the food suck bad. Like Lethian's IU food and SAM prom night. Yucks.

Yup. That's all for today.. needa rest my mind and tomorrow gonna cabut my head off. Ratatuile.. hopefully it's not another ffk/ failed plan. Hmm...

P.S : Pray hard that i manage to pass all my papers and not resit or retake any of them. I'll die if i do.

P.S 2: Gonna spend my time during the holidays to get me some of these dogs just in case i done badly for any of my subjects. I can't afford having Jenny coming to my house with a loudspeaker and doing her trademark horrible laughing sound. Lol.

I'm gonna release them Jenny.

P.S 3 : I seriously can't afford to resit or retake. Damn, why am i not learning from mistakes! Sigh.

Peace out.