September 7, 2007

31 August

Out of all the entry i write about, i really had no idea what to write on this one. Or elaborate much on it. Just to cut it short, i just held a BBQ party on that day inviting some of my relatives and friends just to hang out. I dunno if it's like an early birthday-countdown sort of celebration or just a party.

Haha.. so just post pictures la k...


The BBQ and restless activities..

Pictures taken..

Got emo-ed.
Miss the days when we were in the same class, although they are both pain in the ass.

Overall, I can't really say it was a blast or a perfect one, but i guess i kinda enjoy the company. Well, it's my first time hosting, don't expect much though. And i know my mistakes now, and you can bet it won't occur again. Should have realized it years ago. Sigh.. and i thought.. ahh..forget it..

Anyways, a really really big thanks to my parents for everything.. and of cause my relatives and friends. Hahaa..