September 30, 2007

A.R.P

Another Random Post.

I kinda quite forgotten where, but i saw this tortoise just the other day in a pet shop.
It kinda look something like that, and it's called the desert tortoise. Omg, it look damn adorable. Compare to those usually green coloured shell tortoises which you can find almost anywhere and only cost rm8. Try and guess how much one of these tortoise cost?

A freaking rm120. Rm120!

Lol. And that is only for those small ones. The larger ones cost Rm180. Lolx. I thought of getting myself one to accompany me in my hostel, since they don't really move much or drink or eat alot either. You don't have to bath them also. But, i'm saving for a pair of shoes. Hehe..

Maybe later in the future. Just imagine if i get a pair and they eventually born babies, and they are usually around a few hundreds.
Holy shit! I can sell one small tortoise for rm80, i still will be rich. Any partners? Lolx.


O.o and i finally got myself an external hard disc. As a tradition for naming my gadgets, kinda came up with the name Epos. Haha. Expensive Piece of Shit. Well, it burned a hole, but look at the good side, now i can keep all the movies i want without having to delete them every time i watched.

And can someone explain Jolin's new album or Mv for me? I don't understand the story.. swt.