September 3, 2007

Ma' Crib Yo..

Started of the first sem, i stayed with Hansen at first because I'm still new. After only 2 darn days, i decided to get a room for myself in a hostel. The main factor i do so is not because of Hansen, well, part of it is, so you are not innocent. Lolx. It's because I don't wanna trouble him and his aunt.

So, I went and find out which hostel room was still available. My selection of room only is those in the B block or the C block. Although there were others, well i wasn't quite interested in them. There were only 2 rooms left.

  1. Room in C block, twin sharing with an Indian, cheaper, air-conditioned or;
  2. Room in B block, twin sharing with nobody, expensive, air-conditioned.
The word nobody attracted me more than Indian; I'm not a racist. So, B block it is. My first impression of the room was yellow. And it was really clean and nice. It felt like home roooomiee.. I was alone for a few weeks before my roommate came. He was a nice guy... and the rest you say is history.


During the few weeks before the end of semester one, i thought to myself if i wanted to change to a new room in C block, or continue staying in B. That room kinda have my smell now.. haha.

But, i decided to change anyways. The reason is really not because of my roommate being an asshole or hard-to-deal-with. It's me wanting my privacy, own space, studying peacefully and not feel awkward when his friends come to the room or wanting to sleep early.

.
.
.
.
.

C block now. 2 floors below William, damm sad. Swt. Haha..

Wahlao.. you can't imagine the condition of the room. Fill with hairs all over the place, foot prints, spiders, spiders webs, spider babies, spider families and dirty toilet! Damm..

But look at the good side... Privacy.. and OWN SPACE..

After my parents went back, spent 5 hours cleaning the room. Swept three times, damm those f**king hard-to-sweep unknown hairs, mopped twice, thanks to William's broom, Thank you la!! killed 20 to 25 spiders, i think.. it's a massacre . Selain daripada itu, cleaned the toilet, those dusty places, everything la... while singing along to Linkin Park and Maroon 5. Haha.. That's the power of privacy.. Hallejujah!! .. Omi toh phat..

So clean and so proud ..

Now.. let's celebrate my new room with loud music like nobody business and dancing naked relaxing..!!

P.S : Gotta buy loud blasting speakers, spider-killing-repellers and decorate the room with posters.

Ohya, did i share this good news?

I passed all my subjects and waiting for the grades to come on 24th Sept. Hehee... New semester, new subjects.

I'm loving it. Take care everyone.