May 12, 2007

Manhattan and Galaxy

Yesterday, i went back to Klang and i gotta get ready for a dinner. At Manhattan Fish Market with my friends. At first i thought it was in Sunway, but i only realized actually it's just around Klang. Sorry for not being around Klang in such a long time. Haha

Manhattan was ok. Spent it with Pamela and Wei Len. Jasmine was suppose to be there too, but she was taking too long to get ready, so we ditched her. LOL! Imagine her talking on the phone with loudspeaker while bathing in a hurry so she can dine with us. We decided to get her from her house after our dinner (we thought she got electrocuted while talking to us and bathing) and lepak in Pam's house till my dad arrives.

Today, me, Jas and Len went Galaxy. We saw Kim Keat and his bunch of monkeys friends. We sang lotsa songs, but mostly songs which are not my taste. So Len and Jas sang those songs.

Singing .....



10 minutes later...


30 minutes later... -_- ||

I even finished my chicken chop. Just for the main purpose of spoiling both their moods while singing, I decided to make some random noise. Heh heh. Went back at 4pm and slept till now. Don't blame me for being like Wei Len.