May 11, 2007

My First Entry. Hehe

This is my first time writing in a blog entry of my own. Still learning how to start a blog and trying out its function. I hope that everyone can bare with me for a while until I'm used to blogging, so that i can make it interesting.

Anyways, today, i start my class at 10am till 12pm. Since i'm new to my university which is Inti Nilai, so i have to settle alot of things like my accommodation, my books and photostated notes, then check out the clubs to join. And if that's not bad enough, i'm a new student and the university is big. And i mean DAMN big. I can't even find my place around. The room I'm suppose to go is behind me but i walk one big round just to come back to the place i'm suppose to go.
Sigh..

Then at night me, William, Hansen and my two new made friends went decided to go for movies at Seremban JJ. We have dinner in McD before going for our movies. Next and Spiderman 3. IMHO, both the movies are very good but i prefer Spiderman 3. I can say it's worth your money.

Urgh, time to get my photostatted books then i'm going back to Klang. Can't wait.