May 17, 2007

Period, PMSed and Emo

Yes, I finally got my first assignment. It’s been a long time.

Night was spent with me, Hansen and his friends dining at Pizza Hut in Seremban JJ.



Me, Darren, Sharon, Zia Yen,Onn Chun, Jon, Soon, Wee Jie, Hansen (photog)



Spot the difference -_- ||

One of his friend is my classmate and she has a friend named Channelle. What a small world -_- || Anyways, after pizza, we decided to go for KTV, but because it was getting late, we end up playing pool.



Mamak session after leaving JJ.

When we came back, I found out that William only ate a bread for dinner. ( Jenny did u see that? ) So, as a good friend that I am, I asked if he wanted to go have a drink. He said ok, but Hansen who was having period diarrhea, has to spoil everything. End up, the plan was canceled and Hansen continued with his period diarrhea, William got PMSed frustrated, and I went to sleep feeling emo-ed guilty.



The Culprit.



The Innocent.



The Hungry Boy.

And today I just found out my laptop had gotten virus. Thanks to Inti useless computers. Damm Inti! Before the class started, the lecturer had already warned everyone saying that Inti computers have viruses swooning around everywhere. Because of my ignorance, I thought to myself, what’s the chances of virus getting in my thumbdrive. Like maybe 0.001% only. Sigh. Why am I always so lucky whenever it comes to things like this. First is Ns, which actually end up good, and now Virus! Out of 30 students using 30 computers, the computer that I sat and used has to be the one with virus. -_- ||

I really need to go and ‘kai’ this coming weekend.