May 15, 2007

My legs broke.. literally

Typing out this entry using my friend's laptop now, coz my hostel doesn't have any internet connection yet. Celebrated Mother's Day on Sunday. Ate in a restaurant in Bukit Tinggi. Not sure what's the name of the place, but the food there is damm nice and cheap too. Next outing Len, go there makan. Haha.

Monday and Tuesday was spent completing my things and accomodation things for my university. Yea, i can hear everyone screaming at my face. "Untill now ah!?" Lolx.

Nothing much happen actually lately. Assignments and homeworks are starting to pour and i really must complete it in time instead of prolonging them like previous years. Since there are no friends Chin Wai now to disturb me while I'm studying, I'll show it to him myself and my parents, I'm a changed boy.

Yaya.. I can hear Kye Li laughing, "Turn over a new leaf again ah!?" . And speaking of Kye Li, if u ever come across this blog, damm lame la you. LOLx. Kononnya, Li Kai! Haha.