July 24, 2007

Final Exam is near..

Writing this during my Computer Lab class again. Guess what the lecturer teaches this week. Ta daa..

Microsoft Front Page
Oh.. I'm so excited. Sienzz. For the next 3 wks coming, i'm gonna have a hell of a workload all thrown at me. Having to attend extra classes because lecturers wanna aid us in our subject better, i have 3 assignments to complete before the deadline, Aug 1. Then 2 test, English and Accounting, all in one week. I haven't started to revise yet. After that, another test, Statistic. Followed by presentations for 2 assignments, which obviously haven't been done or prepared yet. And for the icing on the cake, i will have my finals after that. I think this is way worse than triple kills.
HOLY SHIT!
I don't think i'll be blogging much until after Aug 18. Maybe, i won't even be able to squeeze a micro-second on this page. So, hope i'll do well in my finals and my current emo problem is solved. Haihz..
Kk.. back to Microsoft Front Page now.. Take care.