July 31, 2007

Harry Potter and the New Zealand Natural

Ya ya, i know. I didn't kept my words and disappear off till my finals is over. Who does anyways. Look at Jay-z telling everyone that he has retire, but after a while, he's back again. although i know it's totally not related . sigh. I just can't keep my fingers away although my finals are near..

As usual, went out with Pam, Jenny, Ping and Jas to BBK for a side stall western food. Cheap and nice, compared to Windmill. Len couldn't join because of certain reasons.. but he joined us the next day.

We went for seafood at Pandamaran. Food was delicious but damn expensive, or maybe it was ok, cause we called crabs. It was still early after we payed the bills, but because i wanted to finish reading my book, so it was done for the night.

After fetching Jenny back, and calling my dad, i can't go back that early because there were things that my dad gotta do first.. so we ended up in Centro.. New Zealand Natural


Sorry Jenny, but Hui Ping lazy wanna go get you again.. LOL.. it's not my fault.. haha..

It's delicious but darn expensive..

Phew.. finally finished reading the 7th and last book of the Harry Potter series.. and all went well. The story didn't end like how almost everyone thought it would end. I wanted to read the book slowly, but i'm afraid of getting spoilers. Some friends of mine are just .. born talented spoilers.. but thank god.

No spoilers.. and luckily some spoilers weren't accurate

Kinda sad that there won't be any more Harry Potter books after this. 7 years..ago..and it had ended. Not emo though, just kinda disappointed.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Unlike everyone else, i took 5 days to finish reading.. kinda slow comparing to those who managed in a day.. I wonder how.. i wonder why.. i wonder where they are...

Just a random photo of how a new discovery led to another..


Sometimes creative people has a smart ways for things.. eh Hui Ping ?

Intians... gambateh for finals.. don't resit or retake ya? Hahaa... *back to smacking head to books*

Take care.