July 17, 2007

You looking at me is just not right

Urgh, how did i get that emo in my previous post. F*** that! I'm back to my cheerful self after smacking Hansen's ass a good night sleep. Yesterday, saw an article relating to NS while scrutinizing flipping through the newspapers. The reporters are really focusing too much on the negative sides and trying so hard to give a bad image of NS to the public. For just a simple mistake like a trainee falling and hurting his hands, they would make it sound as if the trainers pushed him down the hill fill with stabbing knives and poking needles. Damm, i used to loathe NS so much. I'm eating my own words. Most of the trainers are very professional and I salute them.


Morning Lab Class. Excruciating.. Lessons on Microsoft Excel and how to change font size and color for 2 hours.

Top 5 things you wouldn't know.

  1. The Carrefore banner that you see all over Klang almost everywhere you go and wondering where this stupid building is. It's nearby Kapar, where i stay, lolx. It's been causing serious traffic jam since its opening.
  2. The latest channel in Astro, E!, is the best channel in Astro imo. Maybe cause it's 24 hours gossips and celebrity news. Jessica Alba, Paris Hilton, Eva Longoria, Jessica Simpson, Jessica Alba
  3. Kevin Fer-WHO-derline? Worst celebrity wanna-be.
  4. Lamest joke of the month.
"Eh, tell you guys one joke.. You know that time i went to bangsar, I saw one no smoking sign nearby u know... Then i walked to a place, someone smoking there o.. "

5. Laugh out loud convo of the month. Maybe some might not get it. LOL.

" Eh, when you going offline? "
" Wa di jap xi soh xi online eh.. " hokkien
" Then di ti xi kun eh? "

Current Craze : Cinderella Under my Umbrella and Shut up and Drive by Rihanna.