July 22, 2007

Just for teh Sake of It

While i was playing my recently downloaded game, Mo Siang Online, yesterday, an irritating message alert tone distracted me. Guess who messaged me! Justin Timberlake! Lim Wei Len. Sienz. Thinking to myself, this message is sure going to be a message to scold and irritate me and make me feel ever so slightly guilty that i ffk yesterday. Wanted to ignore it, but my instinct reacted differently. Yey.. badminton session. Saw Vin with her family, excluded her mom, playing there too. Was happy that i gotten to talk to her after a long time..

After that, went to my cousin's wife's godmother's house. x.x. Saw my niece for the first time and she looks so fragile yet adorable. Her dad named her Letricia Tan Hae Eun (notice the korean influence). That's one advantage of being a parent, you can name your child any name that you wished it could be your own. During the older days, parents like to name their children Ng Huat Ah (more luck) , Lim Ban Bann (million millions), or even Chew Chuei Lui ( a lot of money). Later in the days, they thought to themselves that naming their children this way wouldn't be appropriate in the modern days. So, parents thought of giving names that might sounds fun, easier to remember or sound almost the same to make it ever so creative . And came to the world names like Tan Jook Hoor! lolx. Or maybe Chong Ching Chieng.. and Kenn (easier to remember). I love my name! hahaa... But now, parents have evolved so much that they start to name their children so that they would stand out and be unique.. like Jayden James, Suri Cruise, and Brooklyn Beckham.

So, if i have my child in the future, i might name him Jonathan Tyler Terrence Thomas Teoh Takeshi Ae Jun Tak Kang Huat Ah!.. it's bad luck naming children before they are born or even existed so.. this statement wouldn't be a fact. Hahaa..

Tee hee.. lolx. Finally gotten my hands on Adobe Photoshop. But hell, it has so many functions and options that even an old ah ma can't understand. Gonna spend my time during the hols to figure out all those jibberish.

Urgh, i can't hear my chinese songs i do listen to chinese songs ok! in any audio players, cept for Itunes. That sucks. And i traded in my PS1 for a PS2.. i'm still waiting for PS3 to drop price man!.. Been so emo lately. But i told myself i ain't gonna get emo-ish on blogs again.. I need my psychiatrist. So, here's something to cheer me up...


How can anyone eat so sexy! haha..