July 14, 2007

Mi Randoms and Lame Emos

Haihz.. I'm really emo-ing right now. So many things that aren't going my ways and having so little time to mend em'. You can stop reading now cause it's just me needing to let my feelings all out.

I'm having 3 assignments to complete in lesser than 3 weeks, multiple tests, and final exam in another month. My internet connection in Inti and at home isn't working well too. Streamyx used to be so much better. I'm not even getting my money's worth. I know, everyone must be thinking i'm a pathetic person writing bout my emo things that none gives a f*** of, but i'm still gonna post anyways.

My specs was smashed when i accidentally dropped and smashed it against the car door. Long story. And i only have that spec for 2 months or so. Sigh.


Don't think it's fixable.

Since I was the one with the camera on 07 07 07, a lot of friends are asking for the photos. Here, i would like to make things clear. I will try my best to get all the pictures to everyone, but i just can't find a time to do so. I'm seriously busy. And as the above mentioned, my connection is killing me. Imagine me having to send 120 pictures with a slow connection. It will be as if I'm trying to reach Johor in lesser than an hour with a bicycle. So, just be patient ok. You'll get your photos eventually. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just for some reasons, after watching Transformers, I just don't find the excitement and the usual eagerness to catch any other blockbuster movies anymore. I used to be so eager to watch Harry Potter, but after watching Order of the Phoenix, although it was nice, i didn't came out from the cinema filling with thrills, unlike the other Harry Potter movies.


Harry Potter and Order of the Phoenix

I'm really regretting for all the mistakes and wrongs i have done for all these years. And i feel i might be too little, too late. Not realizing the uncountable times i have hurt and disappointed the people who cared so much and shed tears for me just breaks me. I'll try my best to make things better. I'm really really sorry. I really do. Really am.

Reading an article the other day during class relating to animal cruelty saddens me even more. I mean seriously, how can anyone be this cruel to animals. It's not like they had done anything wrong to you. Locking puppies up with 1m long chain without food and drinks and letting them die. If chopping a dog's leg and tail and leaving it to be infested with maggots is not enough, you have to tie it's body with a rusty and spiky wire and letting it rub into the poor animal's flesh. C'mon man, go do yourself a favor and let a lorry smashed you up! And how can any owner just let his/her pet having serious injuries and seeing the wound be infested and do nothing. Damm! What is wrong with this world. I don't even kill an insect! Unless its necessary or accidentally. Sigh.

I'm also feeling life is really getting to me. Thinking of not knowing what's coming tomorrow and always worrying of bad events happening to everyone around me just kills me. Watching a documentary on real life death events didn't improved things either. Enjoying my life is no longer a phrase of motivation i can use to make myself feel better anymore. It just doesn't. Memories is the only precious thing i can keep close to me. So, if anyone having pictures of our younger times, please send em to me. Thanks in advance. =)

I'm trying so hard to improve myself. But it ain't working well.. Guess it's a small portion of what life really means then. For those who always threaten to commit suicide, well, you can go ahead and do so since you don't appreciate life at all.

I apologies for the emo post. Damm, how did i get this emo.. but i really need to let it all out. For my sake.