July 1, 2007

Untitled

Can't figure out a suitable title for it. But here goes. On Tues night, STACT club and the Dancing Club organize a dancing competition event. It was very good and there were really a lot of great dancers. Even children below the age of 8 could dance very well with girls shaking their bodies, and boys below 5 doing handstand and breakdancing. It makes me feel old. I took pictures but it ain't good coz i was sitting at the side and there's the lamp blocking with small figures dancing, although i was sitting in the 3rd row. So, i'm not going to post it. Lolx. Soooory..

On Sat, went to Taylors Subang and Geraldine got me to Curve, meeting up with the S8s. I'll post the pictures once Shawn upload them.We had our brunch at an expensive restaurant. Couldn't remember the name. We only call a few dishes and it cost rm300+ and my lecturer, Ms. Ng, pays for everything. Thanks. Although i feel a bit guilty.

Edit: Pictures are here.

All of us at the s8 gathering.

Bon Appetite!

Then we headed for ...


Transformers. Lolx. I'm a fan, man. How can i not watch this movie. Once i found out that there will be a Transformer movies coming soon in 2007, I have been waiting for it ever since.

Rating : 9.5/10 Lolx. A bit biased, but i don't give a damm. ^^ 0.5 was because Optimus Prime kept losing to Megatron. I'm like wth..

Get me Transformers 2. Sigh. There will be a sequel, and maybe a trilogy coming up. But it will be in 2009.

Edit: A few pictures for the fans who are crazy of Transformers like me.

The Autobots : Bumblebee, Jazz, Optimus Prime, Ironhide

My favourite : Blackout of the Decepticons! MH-53 Pave Low

The Cars : Peterbilt truck, 2008 Chevrolet Camaro, GMC Topkick pick-up truck, Pontiac Solstice, Search & Rescue Hummer H2, Saleen-modified Ford Mustang police car, and F-22 Raptor.